potentialAction for Classes?

You can do that.  The movie review site example toward the end of the
announcement spec is an example:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/images/1/10/PotentialActionsApril11.pdf

The challenge is that not all bugs are resolvable.  Only bugs from the same
database that exist and are open.  That's why it's generally simpler to
state on the bug itself what actions it supports.  For example, when I
resolve the bug, you can return that it's no longer resolvable but is no
re-openable.

One way to strike a better balance is to only refer to the action specifics
(including its EntryPoint, etc.) by reference on the bug instances.  Then
you're only saying the supported actions and not repeating the action
metadata.  You're limiting to processors that can fully dereference objects
and re-compose the graph LOD-style, though.  Some are limited to one page
at a time.

-jason