Re: VideoGame proposal

Definitely agree on keeping the relevant properties - just think they should be attached to 'game' as opposed to something more granular.

There are games that I wouldn't regard as 'role playing' that have quests (am I showing my age if I say Double Dragon? :). One can make an argument that you are playing a role in such games but I don't think they'd commonly be called RPGs.

I also believe that many of the properties of video games can be applied to games in general (including quests and number of players and any other properties). In some cases the same game can be played as a physical or video game - chess being the obvious example I guess.

So +1 for keeping relevant properties - the proposal looked good to me from that perspective.

Owen