Re: VideoGame proposal

Thanks Owen - as previously indicated I'm all in favor of a Game type to
contain such properties.  And yes, the semantics (ha) of game types can
raise many interesting conundrums.  Is the Android game "Monopoly" still a
board game, even though the board is virtual (and, to your comment, in
playing either version I adopt the role of a ruthless capitalist - does
that make "Monopoly" a role-playing game?:).

Jeff, I forgot to mention:
> It would be very interesting if there were a way connect users (arguably
schema:Person instances) across games and service providers.  I have
thought a bit about this and it could be done using primarily existing
classes/properties.  If there is interest, I could mock up a few examples
and send them out.

Yes, please do (if you don't deem the examples fully pertinent to this
thread start a new one, or share them directly)!