Re: Schema.org site update - fixed examples

Hello,

I was having trouble with the syntax verification for the JSON-LD examples
on the URL http://schema.org/Action.

Unless I am missing something, I believe an extra { at the top after the
following line will produce a small fix that may help some future headaches:

   1. <script type="application/ld+json">
   2. {
   3.   "@context": "http://schema.org",
   4.   "@type": "ListenAction",