Re: Enhancing PropertyValue-based data (was Re: Generic Property-Value Proposal for Schema.org)

Forgive me if I misunderstand your point, but doesn't:

http://ex.com/ov_100_250" id="http://ex.com/ov_100_250">

get the same result as:

http://schema.org/PropertyValue" itemid="http://ex.com/ov_100_250">
    <link itemprop="sameAs" href="http://acme.org/vocab/#Voltage">