Re: Schema.org v1.6 release candidate: Roles, various fixes, site navigation improvements

... and we're live! Thanks to everyone for discussion, bugfixes and
more. I'll go through and update release notes later. I have to run
now but I wanted to share the blog post
http://blog.schema.org/2014/06/introducing-role.html which gives a bit
more background on the Role design.

Dan

p.s. there is also very basic JSON-LD @context file support, curl -H
"Accept: application/ld+json" http://schema.org/  ... this needs
refining but is a step in the right direction. Dan Scott contributed
in lots of ways but in particular added RDFa/RDFS to the per-term
pages, which in turn nudged me into adding support for mapping to
other schemas - see view src on http://schema.org/Dataset