Re: Schema.org Proposal for Organization Sector

And how about using @category within an Offer to express this?

Something like:
http://schema.org/Organization">
<link itemprop="additionalType" href="
http://www.productontology.org/id/Tour_operator" />
itemtype="http://schema.org/BusinessFunction">
<link itemprop="url" href="http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#ProvideService">
<link itemprop="category" href="http://www.freebase.com/m/07bxq" />

--
*Jarno van Driel*
Technical & Semantic SEO Consultant

Tel: +31 652 847 608
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JarnovanDriel
Linkedin: linkedin.com/pub/jarno-van-driel/75/470/36a/