Re: What is schema.org? A technical briefing paper

Phil
basically the reason I am suggesting the RDFa is that I think you guys
have done a great job but as we have now developed the ISO Metadata
for Learning Resources standard (ISO 19788), and it is very RDF
compliant, I think it'd help a lot of people if we could point to your
explanation and show a consistent way of using the terms with both
schema.org and the MLR - which is what I am working on in the
AccessForAll standard (ISO 24751), for example.

I cannot write the code myself but if you agree it'd help, I am sure
we can find someone who can ...

Liddy