Re: What is schema.org? A technical briefing paper

Thanks again Liddy. As you know this briefing a step in explaining the
technical work of LRMI, the Learning Resource Metadata Initiative, so
the relationship to ISO MLR is definitely of interest. I think that
relationship would best be expressed at a conceptual/modeling level and
as such shouldn't depend on the syntax used.

Phil

--

-----