Re: VideoGames

What do you think about
* adding schema:GameCharacter extending schema:Person
* creating schema:Quest which schema:quest would expect
* reusing schema:location where Place would provide support for URL
("@id"), maybe also schema:VirtualPlace extending schema:Place
* schema:characterAttribute could extend something also relevant for
schema:Person,  myself I would find it interesting possibility to import
some concepts from http://purl.org/ontology/cco/core especially with
projects like http://jsonresume.org/ popping up.

Also somehow schema:NumberOfPlayer shows instead of schema:numberOfPlayers

I also notice possible mistakes in examples
* schema:employee and schema:founder expect schema:Person
* schema:publisher expects schema:Organization
* schema:copyrightHolder expects schema:Organization or schema:Person
* schema:availability expects schema:ItemAvailability
relevant in all those cases: http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#embedding

Looks to me like a good work, especially with decent amount of examples!

//

side note: 243KB attachment sent to a mailing list -> maybe just a hyper
link to it in a future? ;)