RE: Draft schema for QA sites

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:49 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> >  - Do we really need lastEditor? What about using CreativeWork's
> > editor instead?
> >
> >  - Which property is used to connect a question to its answers?
> > AFAICT there's none.
> >    What about introducing answer
>
> Do you mean something alongside
> http://sdo-wip1.appspot.com/acceptedAnswer so we have the candidate
> answers, as well as the finalized one?

Exactly. In RDFS-speak, acceptedAnswer would then be a subPropertyOf answer.

How are cases like these handled in general in Schema.org? Is the preference to create two different properties

  Question -> answer -> all Answers
           -> acceptedAnswer -> the subset of accepted Answers

or to add a property to the thing it points to

  Question -> answer -> all Answers, marked with a property
                        Such as accepted -> true

I'm sure you know that off the top of your head so I'm being lazy and ask instead of checking it myself :-) We should try to keep such things consistent.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler