RE: Draft schema for QA sites

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/7befd20efb66/schema.org/ext/QA.html
> > for the raw schema, http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/QASchemaResearch
> > for background notes and comparison with Stack Overflow's datamodel.

+1, just a couple of minor questions/remarks:

 - commentCount's domain should be CreativeWork (just as comment)

 - I'm a bit worried about viewCount.. is that really needed on Question?
   What about moving it to WebPage instead if really needed?

 - Do we really need lastEditor? What about using CreativeWork's editor
instead?

 - Which property is used to connect a question to its answers? AFAICT
there's none.
   What about introducing answer

I generally agree with Martin's "cosmetics" but perhaps we should generalize
acceptedAnswer a bit more

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:22 PM, Martin Hepp wrote:
[...]
> acceptedAnswer	Answer	The answer the owner of the original
> question has accepted as best answer.
>
> --> maybe better "The answer that has been accepted as the best one by
> the person who asked the question"?

"The answer that has been accepted as the best one" (or something similar
leaving out the "by the person..." or "the owner of...")

Cheers,
Markus

--
Markus Lanthaler