Re: schema.org docs: minor issues for next update

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 4:37 AM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

> On 5 December 2013 05:20, Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net> wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM, Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net> wrote:
> few
> try

> >> <snip>

> >> Looks great Dan--thanks!
> >
> > Dang. I hate to say this, but it looks like all of of these problems
> > have returned in the actual production 1.0e revision that was shipped
> > out (and on sdopending now as well) :/
>
> Oh - that's not good! Ah well, at least we've got good candidates for
> another release next week...
>
> In general I'm trying to get schema.org onto a tighter release cycle.
> There's a lot to do, and a lot of small fixes that can be made. And
> unmade, it seems. Thanks for that catch, I'll get these fixed again.

Given the current long-ish thread that began with another misunderstanding
about the intention of Offer to be applicable to services as well as
products, I took another peek at sdopending.appspot.com and noticed that
the minor changes discussed here are not yet in place; nor are the
"broadened Offer definitions" changes. So... if 1.0f is coming any time
soon to kick off 2014, it would be great to see those fall into place first
;)

Thanks,
Dan