Re: makesOffer should accept Service

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:44:24 -0600
To: Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>
Cc: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>, Public Vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Unfortunately, the Google Structured Data Testing Tool will report an error
to you unless you add additional SPAN or DIV to alleviate the ambiguity of
the itemscope or perhaps the properties themselves.  That might be a bug,
but then again, I myself might have a hard time interpreting which
itemscope is actually IN SCOPE within a single <div>.  But, after adding an
extra <span> around the "address", I was able to get nicely extracted data.

 itemprop="address">1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington</span>

    <link itemprop="availability" href="http://schema.org/InStock" />In
stock

--
-Thad