Re: schema.org as it could be

Hi Martin,

Let's not revisit the tiresome RDF v OWL wars in this forum.

I think schema.org should applaud looking at how greater consistency
could be brought to its foundations. As a key contributor, I would hope
you could help Peter in his interests to do so. Surely, there is common
ground here that can help all potential users and consumers of schema.org.

Mike