Re: makesOffer should accept Service

Dan,

Thanks for the explanation. That makes more sense. According to the whatwg
spec, "The item types of an
item<http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/microdata.html#concept-item>
are
the tokens obtained by splitting the element's itemtype attribute's value
on spaces<http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/common-microsyntaxes.html#split-a-string-on-spaces>.
If the itemtype<http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/microdata.html#attr-itemtype>
attribute
is missing or parsing it in this way finds no tokens, the
item<http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/microdata.html#concept-item>
is
said to have no item
types<http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/microdata.html#item-types>
."

Is there anything keeping me from changing your fourth line to: <div
itemprop="itemOffered" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Product
http://schema.org/Service">? While I understand that "Product" can also
refer to a service, I don't find it as semantic.