Re: Proposal / RFC: Thing > Intangible > Course[OfStudy?] Type (and OnlineCourse subtype)

Thanks! I think we're long overdue to handle courses at schema.org,
and there are probably some other proposals floating around in the
public-vocabs or LRMI list archives. One thought I had is to model
course-describing pages directly, rather than debate whether a course
is a kind of intangible, an extended event, a sort of Service etc etc.
Maybe a good way to make these choices more concrete would be to find
a few candidate sites (ideally ones that would adopt the markup) and
take a look at their structure...

Dan