Re: Fwd: Proposal: drop instrument, participant and status

Elf, one critical aspect worth stressing is the fact that there are
activity streams implementers who have absolutely no desire to do anything
with the schema.org vocabulary. For those that want to use the two
together, there are simple ways of connecting the two and reconciling the
differences. However, ironing out all of differences and overlaps is not a
problem that's even the least bit interesting to me. There will be
overlaps, there will be inconsistencies, and those are perfectly
acceptable.