Re: search client

Hi Richard,

If you want to filter a particular search using schema.org types, you
should have a look at Google Custom Search. It takes about 30 seconds to
make a type-specific search engine. The tutorial is available here:
https://support.google.com/customsearch/answer/4544182?hl=en

Best,
Pierre-Yves.

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.