RE: search client

From: Barker, Phil <Phil.Barker@hw.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 09:05:32 +0000
To: Mark Harrison <mark.harrison@cantab.net>, Dave Caroline <dave.thearchivist@gmail.com>, "Richard H. McCullough" <rhmccullough@att.net>
CC: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Or perhaps he wants to specify which schema.org property he wants the search term to be the value of, so he could use a Google Custom Search engine:
http://googlecustomsearch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/create-search-engine-with-schemaorg.html

(also http://hublog.hubmed.org/archives/001971.html
and the shameless vanity link http://blogs.pjjk.net/phil/filtering-on-lrmi-alignment-values/  )

Phil