Re: User friendly labels for Schema.org types and properties

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:12:10 -0400
To: Sachini Herath <sachini.mc@gmail.com>
Cc: W3C Vocabularies <public-vocabs@w3.org>
To give an example, FOAF defines user friendly labels in rdfs:label. Couple
of examples:

foaf:OnlineGamingAccount a rdfs:Class;
   rdfs:label "Online Gaming Account";
   rdfs:comment "An online gaming account.";

foaf:givenName a rdf:Property;
   rdfs:label "Given name";
   rdfs:comment "The given name of some person.";

--
Steph.