Re: Schema.org Extension Proposal for Automotive (and other vehicles)

From: Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:20:34 -0400
To: "mfhepp@gmail.com" <mfhepp@gmail.com>
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Guha Guha <guha@google.com>
I have a quick question as I skim through.

It looks like the MotorizedRoadVehicle allows people to model an automobile
model in general (e.g. Honda Civic) as well as a specific vehicles (e.g. my
Honda Civic). Is that correct? If so, does that model apply to the other
vehicle types?

Thanks,
Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com