Re: Generic Property-Value Proposal for Schema.org

There appears to be quite a lot here. As far as I can tell, the  essence is to
have a special property whose values are some sort of structure that
represents some sort of pair of some sort of relationship and some sort of value.

The fly in this ointment is in all the "some sort"s above. How are consumers
of this information supposed to treat it? For example, what happens when there
are multiple values, or the value doesn't fit within the min and max, or there
are any number of situations that do not fit within the simplecases?

There are several examples on the proposal page (look intervals and ranges)
that don't fit within the simple cases, showing how easy it is to slip outside
the simple cases.

peter