Re: working of schema.org/WebPage

> "It sounds like you have a reasonable argument for that!"

Thanks for the support. What is the actual status of the the Periodical
proposal by the way? Is it a done deal,does it only need votes, or are
there still open issues?

Because if there still are issues, it would make sense to me to include
this in the Periodical proposal as well. It seems a waste of time and
energy to me to expand to CreativeWork first only to be followed by
expanding it to Thing. We might as well do it in go.

And if that's an option, I'll be more than happy to help. Just let me know
what I can do.