Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

Was not referring to sameAs, but the "account" concept... so the "URL of a
reference Web page that unambiguously indicates the item's identity" is a
URL that refers to the same notion or concept as the Thing....no matter if
it is a Social Account, or a YouTube Channel that represents the identity
of the Channel owner.

I like it Dan...BUT

+1 but still think perhaps sameAs could use a slightly better definition ...
 so I would actually change it to this:

"URL of a reference Web page that unambiguously represents the Thing's
identity"

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>