Re: Proposal: Audiobook

Right,

More specific Types will and are needed in Schema.org, no question.  The
question is that of reuse and using a top down approach (rather than bottom
up).  I am trying to teach many of us on here, of thinking GENERICALLY to
allow a natural reuse to happen and evolve.

To that end, I would rather see a higher type evolve from this discussion,
where I do not know WHAT that higher type is yet.  But know that it is
definitely, a http://schema.org/Product :

CreativeWork -> Book -> bookFormat -> AudioBook (a new BookFormatType)

http://schema.org/BookFormatType -> AudioBook

Other ideas (from a bottom up approach):

AudioBook <- Recording
AudioBook <- Book

etc...

--