Re: Best schema to use for services

It all depends on what and how much you mark up. When I mark up pages I
really I mark up everything on a page. SiteNavigationElements, WPHeader,
WPFooter, WebPageElements, etc, etc. All of which have their role but which
aren't considered 'main content' and therefor don't or shouldn't generate
rich snippets (an occasional mark up error can cause Things to show up
though, even if contained in a <aside> or <footer>).