Re: Semantically marking up a "checklist" or process

Hello
There have been some discussions on the LRMI mail list[1] about
educational courses that have some parallels with this. If you think of
a generic educational course as a structured collection of learning
resources, and consider that one way of structuring that collections is
to say first you read this, then you attend event A, then event B, then
you sit this test you'll perhaps see the commonality (nb other course
structures exist!)

My feeling is that it would be hard to do ordering with schema since A
only comes before B in certain contexts yet schema has a global scope;
on the other hand it is very easy to do ordering with other related

Phil

1. "Raising the issue of collections..."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lrmi
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/lrmi>

--
<http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/>

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.