Re: Best schema to use for services

All that really needs to happen is that the description for Product just
needs a bit of help :

A Product is any tangible or intangible Thing that is made available for
sale—for example, a pair of shoes, a concert ticket, or a car. Commodity
services, like haircuts or plumbing repair, can also be represented using
this type, and where those services are typically broadly classified under
an intangible Product, rather than a tangible Product.

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>