Re: Semantically marking up a "checklist" or process

I think Recipe might be too specific to cooking. What if you want to model "How
to get a Chile tourist visa for British citizens"?

I think a combination of Process, the concept of requirements
(pre-requisites, pre-conditions, etc), inputs (e.g. british citizenship)
and outputs (e.g. chile visa) is a direction you should explore.

You want to think about composition and re-use (e.g. one Process's result
can be used as another Process's input).

Here is a thought:

   1. <script type="application/ld+json">
   2. {
   3.   "@context": "http://schema.org",
   4.   "@type": "Process",
   5.   "name": "How to get a Chile tourist visa for British citizens",
   6.   "step": {
   7.     "@type": "GoToAction",
   8.     "location": "Chile embassy"
   9.   },