Re: Skos, Schema.org and gender

Hi,

This discussion shows actually that this things stand out of the way of SKOS, because it would render the model not "simple" anymore...
The idea of prefLabel is that there is one preference (within the scope of languages as identified by language tags). If the "preference" is not unique (and I understand there are cases one doesn't want it) then it's a completely different situation. Some may say it's not a preference, in fact.

Unless you tweak the language tag system. Which would then make it really relevant for the multilingual LD group, if they want to play with it.

Best,

Antoine