Re: schema.org as reconstructed from the human-readable information at schema.org

Strangenesses in schema.org, an incomplete list:

Types as URLs.  Properties as strings.  Prescriptive property introductions.  Closed set of types, particularly with open set of properties.  Union ranges, particularly with sub and super properties.  Single typing with a multiple-parent type hierarchy.  URLs as a subset of text. URl vs sameAs property.  additionalTypes property.

peter