Re: schema.org/MedicalClinic question

Thank you for your input, Dan.  And on that note, I would like to
encourage everyone to participate in Google's structured data forum, as
there are many questions out there but few knowledgeable experts to
share their advice.
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/webmasters/structured-data
<http://productforums.google.com/forum/#%21categories/webmasters/structured-data>

David Deering