Re: CreativeWork can't be a Product? - two types approach not valid

This is (only) a bug in the Google Structured Data Testing Tool, not a bug in schema.org.

Dan B.: Could you relay this to the Google Structured Data Testing Tool team? Basically, they must make sure they

- understand in Microdata and RDFa syntax if an entity has more than one type from schema.org (others can be ignored) and
- accept as valid properties the union of the properties for all used schema.org types for this entity.

Thanks!

Martin