Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

Hello,

I followed the exchanges with a lot of attention.
I think EnumConcept would be a fine name.
I am not sure about this, but will we be allowed to declare a thing as both
as a place (or a product, or an organisation) and an enum concept ? as
controlled vocabulary is mostly a point of view on the things.
About use cases, a very simple one is the publication of a thesaurus, for
example FAO or Eurovoc in the web, with one page for each concept
showing its pref-label and alt-labels in various languages, definition,
exactMatch...

Jean

--
 Jean Delahousse