Re: schema.org/latitude page has been hijacked

On 7 October 2013 21:28,  <rektide@voodoowarez.com> wrote:
> Is source available or this super awesome test repository? For other repositories? Or is schema.org purely
> online & hosted as is?

The implementation details of schema.org as-is wouldn't be useful or
suitable to share, but we are looking into options for improving that
situation.

And on the mystery of the misplaced redirects... we've identified the
misconfiguration and a fix is in progress. It should be done in about
2 hours, but note that some browsers might cache the HTTP 301 redirect
for a while longer. Apologies again for any nuisance.

Dan