RE: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

Yes, ten times Yes, a hundred times Yes.

As I said in an earlier mail why should it be future proposals to find better names if they can't fit Concept.

From: Jarno van Driel [mailto:jarno@quantumspork.nl]
Sent: lundi, 7. octobre 2013 22:04
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Cc: Thad Guidry; Dan Brickley; Guha; Martin Hepp; Stéphane Corlosquet; Dan Brickley; jean delahousse; public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

Call me crazy, but I presume the folks who designed SKOS already had a discussion like this, isn't it therefore a bit strange to have the same discussion all over again. Looking at all the existing documentation (which refers to 'Concept') there is, wouldn't it make the general developer's life a lot easier if the naming stays the same?

That way there are a lot of resources one can use, instead of yet another property which more or less does the same. In my opinion that would only add to the confusion.