Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

+1. Also, I took an look at the list of schema properties in the RDFa
display, and there are a number whose names would be best qualified in
this way. Although changing something that already exists is a Bad Idea,
it's an even Worse Idea the longer the terms are in existence. Many come
in through the Health and Medical Types, but there are some throughout.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net