Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

+1 to all what you say. we also have lots of ecommerce use cases in which weak notions of category and hierarchical order are needed, e.g. catalog groups organized by marketing needs instead of product types.
martin

martin hepp
www:  http://www.heppnetz.de/
email: mhepp@computer.org