Re: Singularity: why has "children" not been renamed to "child"?

On 9 May 2013 00:11, Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com> wrote:
> Regarding
>
>     http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Singularity
>
> which was a very good change, but why has the property "children" not been
> renamed to "child"?
>
> NB: I also believe the legacy spellings should be more actively discouraged
> by marking them more clearly in the documentation and also by attaching
> metadata to a machine-readable version.

You're right - filed a note here, which means we should get around to
fixing it. This was an oversight; we scanned the entire schema but the
natural emphasis was on plural properties ending with 's', and we
missed this one. Thanks!

https://www.w3.org/2011/webschema/track/issues/21

I agree with adding a machine-readable pointer from the old to new
form too; we have to figure out some implementation details but it'll
happen.

Dan