Re: Proposal: Promote 'citation' property up to CreativeWork

On 7 May 2013 12:26, Wallis,Richard <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org> wrote:
> In reflection of the silence around this proposal - do I need to add it to
> a Wiki page or something?

It sounds like a perfectly sensible suggestion. If you wouldn't mind
making a little page in
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals patterned
after the others, it would help track things.

(Hmm I see the W3C Wiki template system seems not to be working for us
any more; the page headers aren't working as they used to)

Anyway, let's go ahead with this. I don't think it needs a huge amount
of discussion.

Does anyone here think it would be a *bad* idea to promote the
'citation' property to be usable with any CreativeWork?

Note (to offset any potential objections...) that this does not mean
(a) all creative works _must_ have a citation property (b) nor will it
stand in the way of us coming up with more expressive ways to model
different types of inter-work citations.

Dan