Re: Proposal for new Schema.org mark-up: Vacation Rentals

Also to help out further with the Vacation Rental industry... I've
connected the ontology instances against Freebase and SKOS... so after this
Saturday's index refresh of Freebase, you will see them added to the RDF
output of the vocabulary equivalent topic "Vacation Rental":

https://www.googleapis.com/freebase/v1/rdf/m/05zq2t

Freebase Topic: http://www.freebase.com/edit/topic/en/vacation_rental