Re: New proposal: health & medical extensions to schema.org

On 30 April 2013 05:39, Wallis,Richard <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org> wrote:
> The WebSchemas wiki is here: http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas
>
> With proposals tracked here: http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals

Thanks, Richard. Yes, the main home for notes and proposals is the W3C
wiki.  The main WebSchemas page links to
https://www.w3.org/accounts/request which is how you get a W3C
account. These are available to the public, as well as to people from
W3C member organizations.

Marc - it would be great to have proposals for improvements to that
area of the schema. As always, proposals associated with use of the
vocabulary are generally most interesting to schema.org. In this case
I imagine there usage scenarios that go beyond public Web pages; it
would help if those could be sketched, alongside any vocabulary
additions/changes.

One other thing to mention: recently, new schemas have been documented
using HTML+RDFa+RSS files; see
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/default/schema.org/ext for some
examples. Doing so would help us move more quickly with any changes.

cheers,

Dan