Re: New proposal: health & medical extensions to schema.org

The WebSchemas wiki is here: http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas

With proposals tracked here: http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals

~Richard.

From: Marc Twagirumukiza <marc.twagirumukiza@agfa.com<mailto:marc.twagirumukiza@agfa.com>>
Date: Monday, 29 April 2013 16:58
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org<mailto:public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org<mailto:public-vocabs@w3.org>>
Cc: "danbri@danbri.org<mailto:danbri@danbri.org>" <danbri@danbri.org<mailto:danbri@danbri.org>>
Subject: Re: New proposal: health & medical extensions to schema.org

Dear Colleagues,
Although it has been clearly stated that our goal is not to replace the comprehensive medical ontologies, there some useful properties and classes missing  in MedicalEntity hierarchy and concepts.
I would like to contribute in extending the MedicalEntity ontology, by adding some of the properties and classes related to the MedicalProcedure (like encounter, medicalVisits, etc) and Data reporting (linking to Clinical document or Report).
Can anyone update me how to access the Schema.org proposals space?

Kind Regards,

Marc Twagirumukiza | Agfa HealthCare
Senior Clinical Researcher | HE/Advanced Clinical Applications Research
T  +32 3444 8188 | M  +32 499 713 300

http://www.agfahealthcare.com<http://www.agfahealthcare.com/>
http://blog.agfahealthcare.com<http://blog.agfahealthcare.com/>
Click on link to read important disclaimer: http://www.agfahealthcare.com/maildisclaimer