Re: schema.org 1.0a revision: LRMI, Datasets, Audience, Technical Publishing vocabulary and more.

Did anyone answer Paola's question? I've missed it on the list.

I think the answers would be a good addition to the schema.org web site.
There's a difference between updating a schema (which Paola asks about and
is a murky process based on my experience) and extending it (which is
described on the site).

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Meyer
Global World History Atlas

OpenStreetMap: Mapping with a Human Touch
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/jeffmeyer> osm: Open Historical Map
(OHM)<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Historical_Map>
 / my OSM user page <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/jeffmeyer>
 t: @GWHAThistory <https://twitter.com/GWHAThistory>