Re: new itemscope or not?

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Dawson, Laura <Laura.Dawson@bowker.com> wrote:
> There will be - VIAF. We're working with OCLC, IFRRO, CISAC, British
> Library, Bibliotheque Nationale, and several other organizations - the data
> itself is housed in VIAF and is publicly available.

Oh, if you know the VIAF URL you could do this:

itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Person">

It would be interesting to know if the HTML spec allowed multiple
identifiers, similar to how other HTML attributes work:

urn:isni:0000000121032683" itemprop="author" itemscope
itemtype="http://schema.org/Person">

//Ed