Re: webschema-ISSUE-13 (Describing Real Estate): Schema.org should document how best to describe Real Estate [Feedback on Schema.org]

Right Jim,  that is sort of what I was suggesting... which is to formally
begin working on a new Rental Type for Schema.org because of the various
mix-in problems that we have been discussing.  And I do agree with you that
a new Rental Type could and should be used on Timeshares.

Agreed, regarding all sorts of wild properties and wild types ... I just
think out loud... very loudly, which is typical of me to brainstorm
publicly. :)  And besides giving concrete real world schema problems is
when we have gained the most traction in Schema.org  (even if we do not
really need to solve them all) :)