From: Thad Guidry [mailto:thadguidry@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:00 AM
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: Re: webschema-ISSUE-13 (Describing Real Estate): Schema.org should
document how best to describe Real Estate [Feedback on Schema.org]

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Adam Wood <adam.michael.wood@gmail.com>
wrote:

My first thought was that a Time Share would be (as Jesse Friedman
suggested) a type of Offer (a way to sell something), while the Real Estate
itself would be a type of ProductOrService (a thing that can be sold,
rented, let out, etc). So you would Offer that House on the Beach via Time
Share.

So... in your thinking... we probably want or need an Offer Type property
under http://schema.org/Offer

to account for TimeShare | ForSale | Rental, etc ?

If YES, then we would additionally need another property called "price
measurement" or "priceRate" to note that:

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry