Re: URIs for properties at schema.org

FYI: GoodRelations will clearly define in its next service update that the URIs of properties should be formed by attaching the local name of the property to the base URI of the vocabulary, not to the URI of the itemtype that gives the context.

I also think that this is the most useful pattern for most cases, but if that cannot be written in the standard, Microdata parsers must simply offer this as a heuristic.