Re: BOARD OF GOVERNORS VOTE: Incorporate Veres One as a Nonprofit Foundation in Canada

Hi Veres One CG,

The Veres One Board of Governors determined that there was consensus for
the proposal to incorporate Veres One as a nonprofit in Canada and voted
unanimously to support the proposal.

We will proceed with the incorporation process and will provide an
update in the next couple of weeks. Thanks everyone for your participation!

Best Regards,

Adam